- Keep a pad and write down all your distracting thoughts – This keeps you focus on what you are doing
- Start a big project by listing all the steps – make it easy to do
- Spend 3 minutes planning your work before you start each day – list the top priority at the top to ensure you get those done
- List out your interruptions – List out all your interruptions and find ways to avoid it
- Spend bursts of energy – If you are procrastinating the most important thing is to get started. Plan a short period of time/effort to just get the project started. Like spend 5 minutes planning it out.
Managing Productivity Tips
- Send out emails for staff in the evening or early morning so that they can review it all at the same time in the morning. Do not respond right away, it will distract and lead to email chat.